2 Minute podcast review of the post below with Vince Reed… “Why I Love Home Business Opportunities Over A 9 to 5 Job? 5 Ways You Can Save Money And Make More Money Working From Home!”
I don’t know about you but I like only having to fill my car up with gas once a month! I did the math one day and I literally save over $4,000 a year from gas alone.
Because I save a bunch of money on gas is not the reason I love home business opportunities! You see, I love home business opportunities not just because I save money on gas that’s just one of the reasons.
Below I’m going to list 5 ways you can save and make more money working from home.
1. Time Is Money And Money Is Time: In most job situation the harder you work the more your boss makes. When you work for yourself, the harder you work the more you make. So if you are going to work hard doesn’t it just make more sense to work for yourself?
2. Robots Can’t Replace You: As things change business owners will fire you for cheaper and more reliable workers. Even if that worker has an on or off switch never calls in late, gets sick or complains about vacation time! Remember your bosses job is to profit and not to hire you or keep you!
3. Taxes, Taxes, Taxes: I will not attempt to explain this to you, but all I will say this, if you don’t have a lot of money now and you work your butt off for years, take unbelievable risks and you happen to strike it rich… do you want someone coming in and taking half of it? Well everyday if you work a 9 to 5 that’s what happens to you!
4. The People You Meet As An Entrepreneur Will Inspire You: I can’t begin to tell you how many cool and exciting people I have met because I am a home business professional and entrepreneur. Wealthy people own businesses and connect with other wealthy people. Go ask your friend at work how many millionaires he talks to on a daily basis. Then go ask that same question to a business owner! It won’t even be close!
5. FREEDOM: Being and entrepreneur gives you the FREEDOM to do what you want to do when you want to do it! You will have the ability to earn more money, which means you will position yourself to create a legacy for yourself and your family! When you are laying in your death bed and you are thinking about your work career, you say 1 of 2 things… you will say I lived a life of freedom or I lived a life of least resistance?
Although I think being a home business entrepreneur is great, I do realize being an entrepreneur is not for everyone. That does not mean that you can’t treat your job like it’s your own company and make decisions that can still provide you with similar benefits and the FREEDOMS of a home business entrepreneur! The choice is always yours!
If you work in the home business industry and want to learn how to use the internet to generate 10 to 25 leads per day CLICK HERE